He was about to leave from the window when he noticed something on the dressing table which wasn't there just now. Shiro went down the bed and wobled over to the table.
It was a container with food in it. There was a note stucked to it.
"Shiro, you really need to eat. Take this with you when you 'escape'. You can give the container back to me in school."
Shiro looked at it. His lips slanted slightly up as if he was smiling for a split second. He took it and went out throught the window.
************************************
"YOU WHAT??!!!!" Kazuki shouted.
"Could you please calm down? It's not like he could do anything to us." Amaya said as they were sitting at the dinning table. She was tired of explaining the whole thing to her best friend again. "Besides, if he did anything, he would be dead meat by now," she whispered to herself.
"He left already okay? So there's no point in getting worked up by it." Narumi said, trying to calm Kazuki down.
"What in the world were you thinking?" Kazuki said.
"Look. He was wounded okay? What was I supposed to do? Leave him there to die? He's my classmate!" Amaya exclaimed. "Sorry." she mumbled.
Kazuki glanced at her. "Sorry." he said as well. "Shouldn't yell at you. I mean, I trust your every decision."
"Thanks, but when I'm obviously wrong, tell me, okay?" Amaya said.
"What about me?" Narumi asked.
"Same." Amaya and Kazuki said together.
No comments:
Post a Comment