Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Part 20 : Confession

The akward moment.

Kazuki was staring at Amaya. Narumi was trying to figure out what was happening. Amaya was frowning at the floor thinking how to answer Kazuki.

"Well?" Kazuki asked, starting to feel a bit nervous by the situation he caused.

"After that happened, i kept wandering around. So hopeless about what happened. Like a loner wandering around without a home to stay." she said after a long pause.

"The master took me in."
"Master?"
"A man. I don't even know his name."
"What happened?"
"I became-"

Amaya paused, frowning even more, trying to force the sentence out. Her hands were grasping her shorts very hardly.

"I b-became a-an assassin." she said quietly.

There was a sudden shock of silence.

"Hana... was me." Amaya continued without caring what were the other two boys thinking.

"The master trained me to be a stone cold assassin to kill. He brain-washed me to think the world was never fair and made me have a grudge on every other people. He asked me the same question every day during training. 'It happened to you. But why not others? You lost your parents, why you? why not some one else?!'" Amaya blurted out in a breath.

"So I was convinced and went ahead killing of other people. Until that case where you guys know about where I said sorry. After that, I went back and decided to leave the academy. It was an academy but only two of us. Sora and me. The master thought that I would come back. But I didn't. So he decided later on that anyone who joined can never leave. He doesn't want any of us to sell of his secret."

"B-but he doesn't know that I'm here. Trust me." Amaya rushed when she saw Narumi's face rose in shock.

"That's all." Amaya said, frustrated that she couldn't control herself and told everything out to them.

Kazuki stood and walked back up to his room.

"Er.. I'm not sure what's going on.. But, I'm sure all of that wasn't your fault and you did the right thing to quit it." Narumi said confidently.

Amaya glanced at him. "Thanks." she said.

"Come on, let me help you wash the dishes." he said.

Amaya smiled at him gratefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment