"Oh my goodness are you okay?" The homeroom teacher asked Amaya while pointing towards her bandage around her neck. The class loved their homeroom teacher because she was funny and quite childish-like but she could be strict whenever she liked.
"Yeah. Something happened last night. Nothing big actually. Don't worry." she replied.
"I better hope it's nothing. I don't want my student's to get into big problems and not letting me know. It just makes me worry!" the teacher said as she put her hand on her forehead funnily.
Some students giggled. Amaya smiled.
She turned around to look at Shiro's seat. He wasn't there.
"Sensei?" Amaya asked. "Yes darling?" the teacher replied.
"Have you marked the attendance for today?"
"Oh! Thank you for reminding me." she said. "Hmmm.. Let's see.. All present accept Shiro Takeo. Okay! Let's carry on with the studies!"
This can't be a coincidence. Whatever happened last night with Kaze and now Shiro isn't present? Shiro had a plaster right under his left eye. If not mistaken, Kaze had a scar under his left eye too. If this theory is right, then Shiro is actually Kaze??!!
***********************************************
RRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG~~~~~
"Narumi! Where're you going?" Amaya said as she caught up with him.
"Kazuki in the hospital. You asked me to take care of him right?" Narumi replied.
"Let's go together." she said.
**********************************************
"Amazing!" the doctor said. "Your friend here is healing rapidly! Faster than anyone I've ever seen! It only took him a weekend. He can be discarged today."
"Whoa. You a machine? You look a whole lot better already!" Narumi said surprised as they walked home.
Kazuki was confined to a wheelchair. Well, better than to sit in the hospital all day. he thought.
"Hey, don't get all too excited." Amaya said. "Doctor says he still needs some rest and please, I know you have your crutches and all but try not to strain your leg and hand by using it. Just try to stick to your wheelchair more unless you have no choice, okay Kazu?"
"Yeah. I know. I do not wanna go back to that hospital to stay again! It's so boring!" Kazuki said.
"And what in the world happened when I wasn't around?" he pointed to Amaya's neck.
"Something I'll tell you later on, okay?" Amaya said.
"Okay." Kazuki smiled.
"Bro, how did you get well so fast?" Narumi asked.
"I don't know either. All I know is I woke up yesterday feeling great and not that pain anymore. Then when they took me for check up they said that I was getting well very, very rapidly. Strange but true." Kazuki answered.
"Who cares? As long as my best friend is alright then I'm fine." Amaya said and put her hand on his head. "My turn to put the hand on your head." she grinned.
"Yeah, yeah. You just wait till I'm out of this wheelchair. I'm gonna be taller back and I'll get to put mine on your head!" Kazuki replied.
"Taller?" the confused Narumi asked.
"Yes taller, Naru" Amaya said. "This best friend of mine always puts his hand on my head just because I'm shorter."
"Oh.. Wait. Did you just called me Naru?" he asked again.
"Yeah why?" she said.
"Why not call people by their full name?" Narumi said.
"For fun." Amaya winked.
The three friends laughed as they walked their way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment