"H-hang in there, Shiro.. I'll get you to a hos.. pital." Amaya said, panting.
"Don't. Just take me somewhere.. I can rest in..." Shiro said with his last few ounce of energy and passed out.
"Somewhere? Where?" Amaya said looking at him. Oh great, he passed out. Now what?
Just take him home, Naru and Kazu went out after all.
Okay. That's where I'll take him.
******************************
Amaya tried to open the door with her hand. Shiro nearly fell. She closed it with her leg and headed to her room.
"Shiro, promise me you'll be okay." Amaya mumbled while still wishing she could believe it.
Amaya laid him on her bed.
What in the world am I supposed to do now? I can't call a doctor, in fact, I don't even know any doctor.
In the nick of time, Shiro's phone rang. She took it out from his blood stained pocket. 'Akira Igarshi' appeared on the screen. Sora? she thought when she saw the name on the screen. She took the call.
"Akira, I'm Amaya. Shiro needs your help. He's at my house. Quick." Amaya rushed before Akira could even say a word.
"O-okay!" Akira rushed as well and put down the call.
****************************************
"Hurry, Sora!" Amaya said just as she opened the door and saw Akira standing at the door.
Akira rushed in to Amaya's room where Shiro was unconcious and blood was flowing all over.
"I can't stop his bleeding. It just wouldn't stop!" Amaya said, half in tears.
"Calm down, Hana. I'll help him as much as I can." Akira said.
He sat beside the bed and put his hand on Shiro's head and a light-blue light started glowing from Akira's hand. The cut was half healed when Akira took his hand away and repeated the same move on every bruise on Shiro's body. Just that for the bruises Akira healed them all.
"Take your first aid kit and bandage his forehead." Akira said. He looked a bit weaken and sat on the chair in Amaya's room. Amaya rushed to it and bandaged Shiro's forehead.
"He'll be okay right?" Amaya asked just as she finished the bandaging.
"Yeah. The cut has to heal itself. I can't heal it completely. It'll drain me out." Akira said.
Amaya pulled a chair and sat beside Akira.
"So how's it going there back at the Academy?" she asked. "The master still so freaking bad-tempered?"
"Yes. He didn't change for the better after you left. In fact he got worse." Akira answered. "I guess quiting wasn't that good either."
"Hey! The official version of the story says that I got bored of killing so many people just for the sake of pleasing a dumb guy who doesn't even care what his students lifes are like, okay?" Amaya said while sitting straight and looking at Akira who was flabbergasted.
She sighed and leaned back on her chair. "I'm done with all that assasin thing already."
No comments:
Post a Comment