Akira was in a clinic taking medicine with bandages everywhere. He looked so pale. He pulled her out of the clinic as soon as he was done.
"What happened?"
"Nothing."
"You call this nothing?!" Amaya exclaimed.
"The master tossed me for something."
"What is it??"
"I gotta go. Bye." Sora jumped away.
*****************************************
"Thanks for the food Amaya!" Narumi and Kazuki said.
"Haha. Sure. No prob." she said as she piled the plates into the sink and washed them.
What in the world happened to Sora?!
*****************************************
Sora sat on top of Amaya's neighbour's roof. From where he was, he could see into Amaya's room. He watched her come in, went into the washroom come out in a different shirt. She off the lights and went to bed.
Sora held a bented rectangular shaped object in his hand very tightly. He waited till midnight. He jumped from the roof to the balcony outside Amaya's room. He gently open the window and landed softly in her room. He walked slowly over to her bedside.
He took out his eyepatch. Sora looked at Amaya frowning. "I'm so sorry, Amaya.." he whispered. He placed the bented obkect on her forehead and it started glowing dark blue.
Amaya suddenly woke up in fright. Seeing the glowing from her head and Akira standing next to her bed she wanted to scream in horror but Sora covered her mouth and mumbled something. Amaya fell asleep again. When the glow faded, Sora took the object away from Amaya's forehead and regrettingly went away.
*************************************
"Good morning, Amaya. What's wrong?" Kazuki said in the morning.
"Uhh.. I don't know. It's like I forgot something important.." Amaya said running her fingers through her hair.
"Gasp! You forgot to change your clothes!" Kazuki exclaimed.
"What?! Did I?!" Amaya looked at her clothes. Looking back at him, she said, "Kazu, I did. There's no school today."
"OH.." he said sarcastically. "haha.. at least you remembered that."
He tugged his hand in hers and pulled her along. "C'mon, forget about it. If it's important you'll remeber it again."
"Right." she said and went down with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment