Sora unwillingly threw the bented object towards the master. He caught it.
"You give me this piece of crap?!" the master shouted when he looked at the object. He threw it back at Sora.
"The freaking memories are in here!!" Sora shouted back at the master.
"Oh. Is that so?" the master said, tone changed.
Sora picked the object up and pressed it. A screen appeared from it. Amaya's memories of Akira telling her about Kaze ran through the screen like a video. Sora looked at it. He knew he was in for big trouble. But then again he knew if he took that piece of memory away from Amaya, the master had no reason to kill her.
When it finished, the master looked at Sora. "Well?" he asked Sora.
"If you hit me again, I'll be toast. Then I guess I wouldn't be so usefull to you anymore, eh?" Sora said confidently.
The master looked at him furious. He knew he's got a point. "You are dismissed." he said furiously.
Sora walked away.
************************************
"Amaya, why did Kaze help you?" Narumi asked Amaya.
"How would I know?" Amaya asked him back.
"I'm still cracking my head trying to figure that too." Kazuki said.
"Kazuki, he's not that much of a threat now since he helped me right?" Amaya said thinking hard. "But then again we shouldn't be so careless."
"Could I ask you something, Amaya?" Narumi asked.
"What?"
"Shiro Takeo. What do you know about him?" Narumi questioned.
"Er.. He's in my class..? and... He's not that bad and scary as he seems. Maybe we should get him to go with us to the camp." Amaya said hesitatingly.
"You sure?" Kazuki asked.
"Y...yeaa... I guess." Amaya said again.
"You'd better be sure." Kazuki told her. "If anything happens, you'd be responsible."
"Okay. But the camp is in a month's time. So I've got time to ask him."
No comments:
Post a Comment