Monday, November 22, 2010

Part 27 : Surprise

"If I ask him just like that, he'd probaly find it weird..." Amaya thought to herself during tea break. "Then again, he was quite nice to me. I guess there's no problem just talking to him as a friend right? At least, I think he's my friend. Wonder what am I to him?"

**********************************************

Slow breeze. Up on the roof was just too good a felling. Just like standing on top of a 15-story high building and enjoying the breeze.

Amaya waited there everyday. Waited for that Shiro guy to go on top of the building so she could ask him. She thought of what to say everytime she was up there.

But he didn't come.

"He's not in class as well." Amaya said to Kazuki and Narumi.
"Well, maybe he went off some where on a vacation." Kazuki suggested.

"Why do I always have the feeling that he doesn't have parents?" Amaya asked.
"Cause he's always that moody." Kazuki joked.

"H-hey guys, I think I know why already." Narumi said.
"You know why she's got the feeling?" Kazuki said, still joking around.

WHACK!!!

"What'd you know?" Amaya asked him.

"I hacked into the school's database. It seems that Shiro transfered to a school called Shimizano High. Weird name huh?" Narumi explained.

Shimizano? Amaya thought. "Naru, check the net whether it exist or not." she zapped.

"Shimizano..... hmmm.." Narumi mumbled as he ran his fingers across the keyboard. "Ah! Found it...? What? No match found?" he turned to look at Amaya.

"Then where did he go?" Kazuki asked.

"Probaly he didn't want to study anymore so he quit school, I guess." Amaya said half-heartedly.

*****************************************

"I wonder how's Kaze doing. I haven't heard of any murder cases these days." Amaya said to Kazuki.

"Maybe cause he already did but no one found out yet." Kazuki said scornfully. Disgusted by the sound of the word Kaze.

"What's your problem? You know he might not want to be the person he is right? He might be just like me or Sora." Amaya explained to him.

"He could have quited just like you."

"Haven't I told you that if you quit now that freaking man will kill you?" Amaya said, tired of her friend's debate.

"Yea. But still-"
"C'mon. It's late. I needa sleep already." Amaya said as she walked up the stairs.

What did I say now? Kazuki thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment