Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Part 37 : Crashed

Amaya was half awake by now that it was an hour and a half later when she first fell asleep. Something was shaking her. A guy's voice was calling her name.

"Amaya. Hey Amaya wake up! Amaya!!"

Amaya opened her eyes slowly. After adjusting a while to the light, she noticed her head was lying on something, or more so someone's shoulder. She shot back up to her normal sitting position. Oh man! Shiro's shoulder.

Somehow (Amaya didn'nt know why but most of us do) her face started heating up.

"We," Shiro said, "We're gonna reach the school soon. Teacher said it. Hey-"

"Tell me," Amaya interrupted.
"What?"

"How long did you plan on fooling me?"
"I wasn't fooling you, I was just-" suddenly he stopped.

"What?" Amaya asked. She too suddenly stopped. The master?

Amaya knelt on her seat and looked over at Akira. Just as Akira had eye contact with her, the bus crashed into something all of a sudden and threw Amaya somewhere to the front. The bus rolled over a few times and landed back how a bus' supposed to be.

"Amaya!" Akira called.

Amaya was around the front. She dizzily turned to face up. There was shattered glass all over her. It was all over the floor. She put her arm over her forehead. I promise I sensed the master.
"Amaya!" she heard Akira calling her as she heard him scrambling over to her. "You okay?"

"Kind of, I guess." she said. Now she was in her right mind. "You don't seem hurt at all."

"Neither do you." Akira replied.
"Where's Shiro?"

They both stood up and walked towards the back of the bus while looking for Shiro. Everyone was bloody and unconcious with glass all over them.

Amaya saw Kazuki and Narumi lying on the floor.

Weird, she thought. They're not hurt at all as well!

"Where's Shiro?!" Amaya asked again.
"I don't know! He's not here!" Akira answered.

They both started to panick a little.

"Sora! Hana!"

Akira and Amaya turned towards the front of the bus in horror.

The master!

No comments:

Post a Comment