RRRRIIIINNNGGGGG~~~~~~
School was over. Amaya took out a paper Kazuki put in her bag earlier. "Open it when school finishes." he said.
Hmmm... Seiko Food Court? Amaya thought. What's going on in his brain? Doeas he expect me to know my way around here?!
On that small paper, Kazuki's messy handwritting filled it with a short note. No one else could read his hand writting. Only Amaya could, as his childhood friend, she ought to.
"After school, go to the Seiko Food Court. Most student's here go there to eat. It's located around the corner. Ask around for directions. See if you can find it yourself. If you get lost, ask around still. You be able to explore the town a bit. Kill two birds with one stone!!" At the end was a hand drewn smiley face.
"I'll kill you without a stone, Kazu." Amaya mumbled to herself.
She let out a big sigh. "Oh well. To heaven with it." she said.
She walked around and asked people where the food court was. Someone was kind enough to tell her the directions. Amaya's heart leaped for joy.
"Thank you so much!!" she said. Wow. This is waaayyyy too easy. Hard to belive too. Although that was a really akward face he had. Oh anyway..
She ran on the direction that was given. Okay. After the traffic light turn left, then go straight till you meet a big tall grey building, then turn left again. You'll see it around there.
There.
Amaya looked around. This isn't right. Where's the food court? she thought. This ain't any food court.
True enough. That wasn't a food court or any sort of busy place where students go. It was a deserted back alley of an abondened apartment.
This is crap. I forgot my way out. Amaya said to herself.
She went out of that alley. Everything seemed so eriee. There wasn't a single busy road around. It looked more like a deserted area.
Around the corner? Kazu, I'm gonna kill you once I get out of this mess. Amaya thought. Isn't there anyone here? Crap.
"Hey, What're you doing here alone?" a voice asked.
Huh? Amaya turned around her to look. There wasn't anyone. She froze.
He's up there.
"Well, I'm kinda lost. Would you be kind enough to get me out of here? I need to get to Seiko's Food Court." Amaya replied to the unknown person.
Freaking. It's that cold wind again.
"What if I'm not kind? I might just erase you of and I wouldn't need to go through the trouble of showing you the way, right?"
"Fine. Then I'll find my way around here." Amaya said. She looked like she didn't care but she was trembling inside. There was a voice in her head. Are you nuts? He said he'll erase you of. You know what that means!
Ignoring the warning, she continued walking.
Impressed, the voice said. "This will be the first and last time I'll ever speak to someone so much. Just follow the big road out and ask people for the way to Shironan Food Court." WHAT?? "Seiko's is known among the students only. If you ask around for that, you might end up here again."
Amaya frozed. He's behind me. Amaya felt. Crap Crap Crap!!!
Something sharp poked her neck a bit. "If you still want your life," the voice whishpered into her ear. "Don't you ever dare come back here again."
He jumped up and dissapeared.
Amaya held her neck. It bled a bit. Assasin? she thought. Whatever. Better get outta here before I loose my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment