"AMAYA-CHAN!!!!!! YOU MADE I-- agck!!!" Amaya clothes-lined Kazuki down like a wrestler.
"Seriously, did you have to make me go through all that trouble of finding this place?!" Amaya said impatiently. She was sitting on him. "Did you know I nearly lost my life thanks to this freaking note??!!" she held the note out to Kazuki's face.
Someone snatched it from her hand. "HEY!!!"
"Whoa. Dude, you nearly killed your little girlfriend there!" the dark blue haired guy said.
Amaya stood up. Kazuki picked himself up from the floor. "Argh!!! My shirt's wet!! Now I'll have to wash it with hand!"
Ignoring her friend's whinning, she asked the boy, "and you are-?"
"Oh, sorry for forgeting to intro."
"S'kay. go on.."
"Narumi Ukui from class 2-4, at your service, my lady."
"WHAT??!!" Kazuki cut in. SMACK!!! "ow!"
"'At your service'? Boy, aren't you a formal one." Amaya went on. "You an informer?"
"Nope. But I could be one." Narumi smiled.
"Okay. I'm Amaya from class 2-6." she replied without caring to react to his smile.
"Mind if I show you around town?" Narumi said, obviously trying to gain her heart.
"No thanks. I just need you to help me find information." Amaya said looking around.
"Okay, but I don't have any database of any sort or a proper room to do it with a computer."
"Good. I can have another housemate." Amaya smiled. "Meet me at the bus stop near our school at 2 o'clock with all your things."
Amaya walked towards him and whispered in his ear, "Don't you dare be late. I know you don't really have a house to stay for long and you might get chased out tomorow right?" Amaya smiled and walked away with Kazuki.
"How did you know that?" Kazuki asked.
"You didn't know that your best friend had a database at home?" Amaya winked.
Kazuki put his hand on Amaya's head. Seeing the plaster round her neck, he said,
"You're okay huh? Sorry for putting you in danger. I didn't know about that."
"It's okay, oniisan." Amaya smiled.
No comments:
Post a Comment